Whether you are looking for a sap hana position or your company has to find somebody to start on a sap hana project, the need is the same. Finding the right job, finding the right person to do the job. Today job seekers can find opportunities anywhere in the world. Today, wherever you are, job interviews can be organized and done via computer interface software such as skype, and this regardless the distance. Today, the quickest way to get to a position is to enrole with reputable job agencies and job sites. Register with job advertising sites but do not underestimate professional and personal network, internet community, companies itself and any other sources. It would be silly to miss any job opportunity.
Best sap hana job sites for local and international search.
Looking for work or looking for a sap professional requires times and effort on either side. A good site will make the work easier.
How to qualify a good job site? The first thought is of course : A site which provides a lot of job descriptions. But how good is a job posting if you cannot get the job or the person you are looking for.
There are 2 type of sites. On one hand, the site is just a way to advertise. The company has to filter cv, organize date and time interviews, and take time to meet every candidate.
On the other hand, the site is not only advertizing, it is also helping the job seeker and the company to get the perfect match. It is either done via online softwares or better via a real person, a dedicated account manager who will assist and guide you all along in your research.
Top 29 sap hana sites for sap hana job search.
There are thousands of job sites available but not all of them will be advertising sap hana jobs. The following sites are advertising all sort of sap hana opportunities going from sap hana expert to apprenticeships positions. Whether you are looking locally or not job vacancies are always possible abroad especially for those who are working as freelancers.
Some sites are specialized in job placement and do follow closely job seekers and companies until the position is satisfactory filled.
Exploring sap hana career opportunities.
International companies are always on the look out for talented people. Speaking another language is a bonus when the company has got clients world wide.
Studiants with degrees will motivate recruiters first, but experience in sap hana projects will be very much considered as a key to get in.
Jobs.lu is a Job advertising and online recruitment site which offers sap hana job and contract opportunities in Luxembourg. Apart from job vacancies it gives tips on how to write CV and cover letters. Permanent and contract jobs are advertised. Interviews and any contract deal are organized by the recruiter.
● Permanent and contract opportunities.
● Job advertised to work either in English, French or German
● Guide to prepare job hunting.
● Guide to write covering letter and appropriate CV. Cons
● Essentially jobs in Luxembourg
● No account manager to help job seekers and recruiters in their research.
Looking for the right skilled person is not always straight forward. Letting every one know you are looking for an experience technical person is not that simple. There are several ways to find someone. The hard way and the easy way. The hard way : you advertise on the web but you organize yourself to deal with all candidates. That is to say : filtering CV, contacting people, planning interview schedule, leading the interview, shortlisting candidate and so on. Either you have too many candidates and you don't know which one to pre-select and you end up with too many interviews. Or you have no reply and wonder what to do.
Using a reputable agency instead may be a solution. An agency will advertise for you in all possible ways on the internet in order to reach as many people as possible. Dialog will be going on between the agency and candidates regarding their motivations, their background and experience, their technical profiles. All that filtering will be done in order to establish a potential suitable person you mind be interested in. All you have to do is to organize interviews and decide who is more suitable.
Jobstreet is an Asia multi services site. In the first place it is a job posting and a job research platform. On one hand, recruiters can advertise their job requirements, and on the other hand, job seekers can look for any job availability. Jobstreet offers other type of online services such as e-commerce and e-business, online recruitment and outsourced human capital service. It offers job opportunities in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.
● Language : English
● Job type :Full Time, Contract, part time, Internship
● Online recruitment management software.
● Online interview invitation. Cons
● Self searching and self applying platform.
● No body, no account manager to get advices from and no guide line for a particular position.
The more companies you reach the better opportunities you get. Clients will be looking for different type of skilled technician people. Certain will be searching for the sap hana expert whereas others will be looking at employing trainees with the abilities to learn and adapt to a new company policy. So opportunities are there for those who want to start in a new sap hana job.
The better equipped you are, the best it is. Your best equipment in a sap hana job hunting concerned whether you have a degree and whether it is specialized in IT or not. How many years experience in SAP do you have.
Neuvoo is a site offering essentially job posting and job searching in Canada. Job advertisements are coming from over various sources such as job agencies, companies, and general job boards.
● A job search is straight forward as you apply directly to whoever advertised. Cons
● The site does not offer any other services than job posting.
The best contract is in relation to what you are looking for. Good rate, long term contract, part time, local company, challenging and interesting project, work in a different country. A direct contract with a company will provide you with a better contract deal. No agency fees and a close relationship with the client. Upwork
Upwork is a specialized freelance site. Independents and businesses can, via the Upwork platform, contact each other and agree or not to a suitable contract deal. Options such as real time interview can be done through chat. Upwork is one of the biggest marketplace for independents.
● Online freelance search platform.
● Easy to get a professional for short terms contract.
● Perfect for small projects which can be done externally.
● Ideal for small Web & Mobile Development project Cons
● Not the best place to sign up a deal for long terms contracts.
To increase your chance to find a sap hana job, you have to search in all directions. keep your eyes and ears open. Opportunities can be as near as within your company itself.
But don t forget, the job hunting ground is made of different layers. You get a huge list of sap hana work from job sites and job agencies. You can get to know by word of mouth about a sap hana project and about future recruitments. In that case, you can be in the first row applying for a sap hana position before any agencies know about it.
TimesJobs.com is essentially a job employment site in india. The site offers essentially job advertisements. It also provide links to how to write CV and to prepare for interviews.
● Language : English
● On line tips to write CV.
● On line tips for interview.
● Provide on line courses. Cons
● Self job searching and self job applying.
● No account manager to deal with.
● No feed back on candidate profile. No further explanation on the required position.
Companies very often have multiple candidates to choose from for a specific sap hana position.
So you have to make sure to stand out from the crowd. Having a good cv is important at the candidate interview stage.
A client will be incline to meet you if your cv profile match what he is looking for. Prepare your interview in order to be able to respond to questions. Make sure you keep your technical skills up to date.
Red is specialized sap resourcing agency. It offers sap professionals contract and permanent job opportunities. It put forward relevant candidates with required skill profiles to companies.
● Language : English
● SAP placements specialist
● Work closely with end users whether they are Sap professional candidates or a recruitment companies.
● On-going client services
Now that you got a list of sap hana jobs which you are interested in, did you ask yourself the question: Do those job descriptions match my technical profile? Here are the important points to look at : - Will you be able to work in a different language environment? Let go directly to the point: if a sap hana position is in Germany, german is going to be the working environment language. Are you up to team meetings in german. You will waist your time applying to that type of job. - Are you be up to the job requirements? Do not fantasize about a job you want. If you do not have the job position profile requirements, your job application will go straight to the bin.
Dice is an north america internet job provider site.
● Language : english
● Option Employer Time saving : Dedicated dice team is putting forward qualified candidates.
● Option Self research candidates package. You are looking and filtering candidates by yourself through a dedicated package.
● Good advices on job search, networking and writing CV.
● Various possible Contacts via Tel, Email, Chat.
Applying on line for sap jobs is part of your job research strategy especially if you are looking internationally. Upload your CV to chosen job sites. A job agency could be local agency in another country. It does not matter as long as the job specification match your profile and you speak the language of the country. If a middle man is involved, it will be easier to get to know more about the client needs and the job requirements but also where you stand in the context. There is less frustration, disappointment and no time waisted on going to unfortunate interviews.
Stepstone is a french internet job search site covering multiple europeen countries.
● Language : english, french
● Dedicated support team
● Job advertisement in many countries in Europe
● Dedicated client account manager.
● Contact via Tel, Fax, Email
You have been working with sap for a while now and you are thinking about making a career move. Well, sap hana would certainly be a good subject to think about. Sap hana is a new database product on the market. Companies are now looking for people with sap skills to get involved on sap hana projects. Get to a sap hana course to increase your chance to move up the ladder.
Jobspotting is a german standard internet job search site covering multiple europeen countries such as england, spain and germany.
● Language : english, german
● Provide companies with online software algorithms to find the best candidate profile match Cons
● No personal client account manager.
● No job seeker guide lines.
How to catch sap hana professional recruiters attention
Be visible. Stand out from any other candidates for the job. Different in a smart way that a recruiter will want to meet you. A good and large personal and professional network will make you noticeable one way or another.
Highlight your skills that match job descriptions, make them interesting and add any additional experience. This is what the recruiter is looking for.
Add some color to your personality and to your professional profile. Some skills are desirable in most situations. Do not hesitate to express your communication, teamwork, planning skills through fact and circonstance.
Be accessible. You have been spotted out, you have to be reachable. A recruiter will try to contact you. Either by phone, by mail or by any other ways. So make sure, you have addresses and numbers on you CV and your cover letter.
Recruit.net is an asian job posting site which brings up job descriptions from corporate web sites, job boards, recruitment agencies and numerous other sources.
● International and local job advertisements. Cons
● No Recuiters service available.
● No job seeker service available.
● No job seeker dedicated account manager.
● Recruiters have to deal with all the candidates filtering process.
How to understand a sap hana online job description?
To start with, read carefully and between the lines the job description. Try to understand what is the recruiter is really looking for.
For instance. A company looking for someone with lots of experience but offering a low income does not make sens. Here are some questions to think about.
What would be the recruiter priority? Does he really need a person with a high experience profile? Would it be considering someone will less experience?
What is the company reputation? Are people happy to work there? You may not have all the answers at this moment in time but if the job description matches more or less what you you are looking for, write you CV around it. Mention projects and work you have done so far.
At the end of the days, you want to get to the interview. During the face to face interview you will be able to ask the right questions regarding the company needs. Experience may not be the essential part of the position. Personality, team player and ability to learn fast may be well considered.
Apart from exchanging knowledge, ideas, and opportunities amongst professionals, LinkedIn offers international and local job posting.
● Lots of job vacancies advertised.
● Huge professional network information. Cons
● No dedicated account manager for job seekers or recruiters.
● Recruiters have to do the work. Searching and filtering candidates.
Use your time effectively and use a job hunting strategy. In other words, the more you get organized the more you get productive.
Here is a very good job hunting strategy which could help:
1. Define your objective: You are looking at a new job for a better salary. You are out of work and search a new job. The job localisation is important. Job title and responsibilities are crucial. Be clear about it. 2. Decide if your objective is realistic: Can you really go for a job miles aways. Is it a good idea to apply for a job which requires skills you do not really have. 3. Don't waste time and energy: Schedule Your Time, make sure you have time for the other things that matter to you. 4. Get Organized: Keep notes and follow your planned schedule. 5. Gather what you need: CV, Cover note, work samples and references, Contact details for references, phone numbers and addresses. 6. Keep your online social and professional network uptodate: Recruiters may be looking into it to find out about the type of person your are. 7. Have a job hunting schedule and an event diary:It is a full time project. So keep track and follow what you have planned to do. 8. Go ahead and start looking: Register with local job hunting agencies but also with internet job posting sites. 9. Streamline Your job Search: Filter your job hunting ground according to your objective. 10. Analyse job descriptions : Highlight keywords, job requirements, location. Try to understand behind the description what is involved in the job. 11. Update your CV accordingly: Use job description keywords appropriately in your resume and cover letter. 12. Send your job application and keep on searching: Do not stop searching until you get call for an interview. Even then you should keep on with your job searching schedule. 13. Help job hunter to find you: Make sure your address mail and telephone are visible on your CV and cover letter. Make sure you are reachable at all time especially if you go on vacation. 14. Keep track of what you send and all replies you got: Many reasons behind this. You may end up applying twice for the same job. You can keep notes of reason your application was rejected. 15. Prepare for interview: Get questions and answers ready so that you can be confortable at the interview.
SAP means Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing. It is a german multinational software company which created the SAP HANA "in memory database". It also created Enterprise Resource Planning Softwares for various categories of businesses such as Finance, Accoutancy, Human resource.
Apart from softwares, the company offers also courses and job opportunities locally and internationally.
● SAP is offering thousands job vacancies within the company itself all over the world.
● Different job type available.
● Amazing career path opportunities.
● Opportunities opened to graduates.
● Employee benefits package.
● Very large community within the company itself.
No more envelope to post to job agencies or to companies these days. Job descriptions are put online nowadays. Job applications follow the same way. They are send back via an online interface process or via mail. The world changes and so the way to recruit. Certain companies use applicant tracking system software (ATS) to filter candidates for job opportunities. It is therefore important to take all this into account when applying to a job online.
So here are some advices when applying online.
1. Make sure you understand exactly what the recruiter expects from applicants: ATS technologies is sophisticated enough to reject your application even if your own profile fit the job requirements. 2. Make your cover letter unique: Do not send a generic letter. That letter will be read by the company. If it catches the eyes, it will be remembered amongst all remaining candidates. 3. Identify key words in the job description: List all key words and apply them in your CV in relation to your profile and experience. Do not forget to mention your task and project accomplishments. 4. Customize your resume::Once again be different. You want your application to be visible out of all applicant resumes. 5. Review and check your resume : Check for errors and avoid abbreviations. Poorly written CV and cover letters will be thrown away. 6. Fill out every single field within an online application form: Recruiters may just skip over incomplete applications. 7. Reply to job application on time:: Replying to a job application late may result to personal disappointment as your application may be rejected. 8. Keep a single application per company: Companies using ATS will spot you out even month later. Too many applications for one person ends up being disqualified.
Glassdoor is a job posting sites. Depending on option companies can advertise and search for specific candidates via online dedicated software. A lot of blogs, articles and videos are available for registered companies to help in their research and recruitments.
● A lot of articles for employers about how to recruit, about screening candidates, about interviews Cons
● No dedicated account manager to guide through the job research process.
● No Job seeker tips.
Best steps forwards to get sap hana opened vacancies.
Sap hana is a new in memory database. There are more and more job opportunities as new projects emerged. There is no secret in regard looking for sap hana opened vacancies.
Either you fit into the work box requirement or you don't. That is why read carefully every single job description. You may find out your current job experience is all what is needed.
Here is a step by step guide line to apply to an opened vacancy:
1. Start a job search to find which opportunities are available: Start locally and eventually expend your search to other locations. 2. Check whether your skills and qualifications match any jobs requirements or not: If not, no point to go further. 3. Write or to update your CV: Emphasize your skills which are required for the job. 4. Contact referees that could help you. 5. Check your social media profile and make sure it is socially correct: Recruiters may use it to find out about you. 6. Apply for the selected jobs: Send CV and cover letter. 7. Keep notes of jobs you are applying to: Same job descriptions may come back days or weeks later. 8. Keep on looking for opportunities: There are no open doors at this moment. 9. Get ready for job interviews: Prepare and practise questions and answers. 10. Get organized for a job interview: Get your personal list of questions ready. For instance, about teams size and team work. 11. You have been offered an interview and it is D.day: So dress smartly or neatly. Make sure you arrive early. 12. Congratulation, You got the offer: But it is not finish yet. Ask for more details about the salary agreement and check your employment agreement contract.
JobsInNetwork is an international job posting site.
● International and local job posting available. Cons
● No candidate filtering service available for advertisers.
● No Job seeker account manager.
Well, you have to stop looking at every single opportunity that appears on your daily job research report. Ask yourself those questions. Am I looking locally or am I prepared to go and move miles aways for the job. If I do go away what will I have to do: Rent for a while, sell my house, look for a new place, move kids to a new school, stop splaying golf, drive for miles everyday ...
Let s say, you have decided to look for a local job at a reasonable distance from your place. Now, are your new job research in relation to what you are capable for? No point to apply to an expert type of work if you have no experience. You would be waisting your time and you ll get frustrated.
So be realistic and do not dream. Here is the best ways to focus a the job hunting target:
1. Find the right job location: Moving to another city, another state or new country is a important step in life. It might not be what you are really looking for. 2. Know what job positions you are interested in: Stay down to earth, and focus on job you can do. 3. Read carefully the job description: Match job descriptions as near as possible to your experience and personal profile. 4. Rely on recent job posting: 5 days is and old job. Many candidates will have already been scheduled or called for interviews. 5. Avoid anything suspicious job descriptions: It could be fake one especially if they are willing to pay lots to do little. 6. Get ready:Write CV and cove letter according to the job you are applying to 7. Send your resume: Prepare yourself for possible interview questions Seek
Seek is an australian online employment advertising site. On line tool is available for recruiters to find potential candidates.
● On line career advice articles. Cons
● No job seeker dedicated account manager
● Recuiters do all the work on research and on filtering candidate profile.
Applying for sap hana contract, permanent and temporary Jobs.
There are three different type of work to consider: the permanent, the temporary and the contract work. Temporary and contract are the same as far as it is fixed for a defined period of time.
The difference is on the payroll. Permanent and temporary workers get a salary where as contractors get a fixed rate out of which they have to pay tax and national Insurance.
Permanent positions are eligible to full employee benefits such as holidays, health insurance. Other advantages are to be considered when you get permanent in a company. There is a job security. You don't have to stress out every now and then to prepare for a new job and a new company. You get opportunities for training and get new skills. You can look at long-term career development opportunities.
Temporary positions are there to cover work force shortage such as holidays period, illness or maternity leave. Advantages are strictly related to personal situations such as looking for a short time position to suite your personal life project.
Contractors are usually required for their expertise. They are needed to work on specific project. Contract would be set on a renewals basis until the project ends.
Recruitment method would be slightly different for a contract point of view as the client will be looking at experience and expertise in relation to a project need.
Permanent position recruitment will be also based on additional factors such as the person ability to socialise, learn and evolve within the company.
Monster is an international job posting site which offers various on line services such as interview tips and writing CV.
● Articles and tips on how to look for work.
● Good Interview tips and articles.
● Various blogs on how to improve life at work
● Tips and advices on how to write and improve resume and cover letters.
● Customized job alerts
● Good choice of job availabilities Cons
● No dedicated account manager to assist job seekers.
Making a step forward to a smart sap hana career move.
Making decisions based on impulse or what others are telling you to do is not very clever. You may end up regretting your career move.
First, take time to determine what you are really looking for. Think about consequences of such a move. Money is not all that matters.
If you are coming from the same background such as database management the step forward is simple. It is just another type of database.
If your assignment is to manage sap hana databases then no point to go round in a cercle, go on to a sap hana administration course.
If you come from a different background you will need to adapt and yes you will succeed with a little help of specific sap hana courses.
Lawrence Harvey is a multi-national recruitment and job advertising site with a team of dedicated account managers. On one hand a personal account manager helps and advices job seekers in their job research, on the other hand clients get dedicated assistance until the right candidates are found.
● Languages : English, French
● Dedicated account managers
● Professional and Knowledgeable in various business technologies such as Sap
● Work with job seekers towards relevant opportunities.
● Constructive communication with applicant as well as with the client
● Provide guide on writing CV, preparing for interviews
● Advice on Visa and work permit
● Specialized in permanent and contract solutions
● Recruit and deliver candidate profiles to clients requirements.
Sap hana job search using social media and networking.
When it comes to use social media for job hunting, you have to make sure personal affairs are not on the front line. Your ways of life and your point of view on specific sujets may go against you.
If you are a geek in information technology and share all sort of tips on facebook and blogs, you are already showing an interesting aspect of yourself. But not everyone is so extreme though. Be aware, in many cases social media will be used to discover what type of person you are, who you are mixing with. Your personal profile may be taken into account or not by the recruiter.
On the other hand, networking goes both ways. recruiters can get to know you and so do you about them. Through colleagues and via blogs and articles you can discover what is a recruiter like and what to expect.
Workopolis is a french and english canadian job posting sites. It caters for job seekers as well as recruiters. You will find tips about writing CV and preparing for interviews. Recruiters get tips on how to attract and get qualified applicants..
● Languages : English, French
● On line links for job seekers about Job search, about writing Resume, about interviewing and negotiation tips
● Very interesting articles on team work, salaries, Cons
● No account manager to guide and help job seekers and recruiters.
The best job is related to what you are expecting yourself in the job. You may be someone looking for money opportunities. With your expertise and technical capabilities you are looking for the best contract deal. On the other hand, you may be someone looking for challenge opportunities in a project.
Whatever reasons you have, your first step is to convince the company to hire you for the job. Apart from selling you technical services, there are few specific subjects that you have to deal with, whenever a contract is concerned.
How can you secure a good financial deal? Any consultant situation is more insecure than any permanent job, therefore make sure you can survive with no work for a while. When it comes to set the finance deal do not hesitate to promote your valuable sap hana expertise.
Looking for temporary contract work requires searching in the right place:
1. Register with specialized agencies or contract job sites : Some places do not deal with sap hana contract at all. 2. Build your reputation on social network. Let people know about your professional career. Write blogs and share your experience. 3. Deal directly with companies if you can. 4. Watch out who you are signing your final contract with : Some intermediate agencies are not always paying on time. Totaljobs
Totaljobs is a UK job posting site. Companies can advertize their job recruitment descriptions via a fee which varies according to the level of advertisement and on line services required.
● Companies get online advices through various categories such as how to recruit and spot the right candidate.
● Online freelance search platform. Cons
● The site is geared towards advertisers only.
● No account manager to carry on up front recruitment selection nor to give advices on suitable consultant.
● Companies have to deal themselves, from beginning to end, with the research process.
You have been looking for a sap hana job for a while and nothing came out of your research.
What went wrong with your job search strategy? Did you rush into it? Did you just rely on a unique job site?
It is time to look at the different aspects of your job hunting method you have been using and let see what new job opportunity areas there are.
A good idea would be to get job assistance from a job agencies. A dedicated account manager will be guiding you and giving you advices.
Saying that here is a job hunting ground not to miss :
1. Register with many different job recruitment agencies : Their jobs is to get you a job. 2. Register with job posting sites : You can get opportunities that way too. 3. Look for work in the right place : No point to look miles aways if jobs are advertised locally. 4. Apply for the relevant sap hana job : Conventrate to job related to you technical profile. 5. Use your social network : It is time to let people know you are looking for a new opportunity. Wowjobs
Wowjobs is a canadian job posting site. Job advertising is free for anyone. Job seekers have to register in order to apply to any job.
● It is simple to use. Register and that s it.
● No fee to advertise. Cons
● No guide nor advice is given to get job opportunities
Kick off your search now and put a job hunting strategy into place. The best way to start looking for a sap hana job is to follow logical steps and to clarify what is your goal. If you are looking for a new job because of your current job frustration then put your state of mind aside in order to see clearly what you have to do.
1. First off all, be clear about what you are looking for. A salary increase, A better team atmosphere, More interesting projects, Career opportunities, and so on 2. Talk about your project with people and friends. They will give you their point of views which will help you in your decisions. 3. Search on the internet, on job sites : You have decided what you are looking for, look for it now. 4. Get ready : Write a CV and a cover letter template which you will be able to update as needed. Prepare for interviews scenarios and questions.
Technojob is a UK job posting site which offers also a number of guides and helps for job seekers. You will get online help on various subjects such as interviews, writing CV. Companies will have to pay to advertise their job requirements online.
● Receive job alert via Email
● Career Advice
● Recruitment Guides
● Interview Questions and Tips
● CV Advice
● Contractor Guides Cons
● No job seeker account manager advisor.
You should be aware that looking for sap hana work can take a long time. Either a specific job is not easy to find or a feed back from a job application is not happening. There are many reasons why a job research can take different laps of time.
If you cannot control what is going on after you have applied for a vacancy, you can for sure accelerate the job search process on your side.
1. Don't put off : You found something relevant which match your expectation, them go for it. Apply to the job now. 2. Keep on applying to other job opportunities : Don't wait for a company to come back to you. Keep on looking. 3. Contact your friends and old colleagues: Let them know you are looking for a new opportunity. 4. Have a CV template ready : It is easier and faster to modify a CV than to write a new one each time. 6. Extend your job research : Register and look for work from many job site as possible. Go on companies sites too. 6. Use job agencies : They are specialized. They have a good clients hunting ground and it is in their interest to get you a place.
Jora is a job posting site in Austrialia. It is an online job notice board for employers and job seekers.
● Easy to use.
● Free to post job description. Cons
● No job account manager to assist you in your research
Looking for work has become a full time project these days. It is not enough to write and send a good cover letter, you need to stand out of all the job applicants.
Here are some job search tips which will help :
1. Don't waste your time : Narrow your search and apply for sap hana positions you are qualify for. The chance of getting a interview is linked to a close job description match with your profile. 2. Make a good profile of yourself on the internet via social media such as facebook and linkedin. 3. Personalize you application details : Something looking different from a bunch of similarly applications will attract immediately. 4. Take advantage of your personal and professional network : Applying in a company, in which a friend or an acquaintance work for, is a great bonus. This could help to get you to the interview stage. 5. Prepare and practice for the interview : This is not a social gathering you are going to. Prepare questions and answers. Get someone to help rehearsing. 6. Be smart and dress appropriately for the interview : The first impression you make is the most important one the employer will remember. 7. At the Interview, try to impress the recruiter by putting forward all your sap hana experience matching the job and project requirements.
Pnet.com is a job posting site in South Africa. It is essentially used as a job board for employers and job seekers.
● Job email alert for job seekers
● Provide Company location and details
● Online candidate screening tool for recruiters? Cons
● Just a place to advertise job or to get in touch with recruiters.
● Companies have to take time to filter all applicants themself.